Tuesday 25 February 2014

Ginger's Love

It's warming when the winter is cold,
Not to mention quenching when the sun plays its role,
It's weird seeing how simple people define it,
Cuz as far as I remember it's more complex than a gasket.

Is it just sex? That's misguided conception,
"Ohh it's a boy!" That's misfired contraception,
Listen, love isn't just physical nor verbal,
It is what everyone feels even if they're freckled.

Love is a commitment, a responsibility,
It isn't called 'love', if all you want is to be free,
It's about striving throughout the day and night,
Just to make sure that we're going to hold the strings tight.

To love is to trust,
but once it's shattered, everything's turning into dust,
You see, I hope I can understand what love is,
but all I got is just exchanging insults and fists,
They say, I don't deserve to be loved,
so screw it, if you need me, I'll be in my turf.



Love Aqilah,
Egypt 260214

No comments:

Post a Comment